We are looking for a skilled and pleasant Front Desk Representative for our office. As a Front Desk Representative, you will be managing our front office entirely. Your role is to welcome our customers with a friendly gesture, respond to their queries and represent our company.
You will be responsible to note down the customer complaints and answering the calls. You will be also undertaking some clerical duties. In addition to this, you will have to schedule meetings with the clients and keep a log of the messages received for the higher management in their absence. A pleasant personality and customer-oriented approach are the key requirements for this role.
If you think you have amazing communication skills and are proficient enough for this job then do send in your applications to us.
We are looking for an efficient and skilled Data Entry Operator to manage and maintain the company database system and keep it up to date on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to maintain all the records from the departments and arrange them in a manner that can be accessed whenever required. You should be proficient in database management and Microsoft Spreadsheets. You should also have fast typing skills and the ability to organize data in a proper professional manner.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Data Entry Operator, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Organize the things and keep the front desk clean and tidy.
- Ensure all the necessary stationery and the necessary forms are available.
- Note customer complaints and answer their queries.
- Welcome the customers in a friendly manner.
- Explain the company’s policies and procedures to the customers.
- Attend calls and messages and redirect them to the respective departments when needed. In the case, if higher management is not able to receive their calls, keep a record of the messages received.
- Receive and forward mails and official documents to the concerned officials. Ensure that you keep a record of the documents sent and received.
- Schedule meetings of the clients with higher management.
- Maintain the attendance register.
- Keep the record of the inventory and other files updated.
- Monitor the daily inventory cost and note it down on designated ledgers.
- Manage extra work such as bookings, reservations, etc.
- Maintain an employee database and their useful information in an accurate manner.
- Update customer data on a daily basis through useful information.
- Review data deficiencies or errors, correct incompatibilities if possible and check the output of the authorization document.
- Check the data for accuracy and sort it according to the source documents.
- Verify and update data before entering it in the database.
- Enter data and fill in for the missing information through research and coordination from the concerned department.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Prepare the backup of all the data and information.
- Make reports and prepare data in a useful manner.
- Follow company policies and comply with data integrity.
- Keep confidential information securely.
- High school diploma or any other qualification.
- Experience in working as a Front Desk Representative, Receptionist or relevant position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a customer-oriented approach and pleasant personality.
- Knowledge of computers is mandatory.
- Familiarity with fax machines and printers.
- Excellent bookkeeping ability.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- High school diploma. Data Entry Operator Certification will also be considered.
- Proven experience of working as a Data Entry Operator, Data Entry Clerk, Typist or a similar position in the Administrative Department.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Accurate in typing with extraordinary typing skills.
- Strong understanding of data integrity and security.
- Familiar with administrative procedures.
- Exceptional data entry skills.
- Keep up with the pressure of doing multiple tasks
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in English language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick decision-making abilities.